TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got $800 from my incident, where my front end got damaged.

So, now I think I want to do the 96-97 front end conversion. Heres the parts list I came up with. If I'm missing anything, please let me know

-97-97 bumper cover
-97-97 hood
-97-97 under bumper (black piece behind cover)
-97-97 header panel
-97-97 hood latch
-97-97 headlights/corner lights

I think thats all, I'm not sure. I've searched but only found a little bit of info here and there. And is $800 a safe amount to work with? I got a quote from a body shop, for $600 to paint the hood and bumper, if I did the prep work myself. (Which I can.) I'm sure I can take it to Maaco and get it done for a little less.

Also, I got fog lights, are they compatible with the new front end?

Oh yeah, does anyone have pics of the 97 conversion?:D

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
Teal94BirdV8 said:
I just got $800 from my incident, where my front end got damaged.

So, now I think I want to do the 96-97 front end conversion. Heres the parts list I came up with. If I'm missing anything, please let me know

-97-97 bumper cover
-97-97 hood
-97-97 under bumper (black piece behind cover)
-97-97 header panel
-97-97 hood latch
-97-97 headlights/corner lights

I think thats all, I'm not sure. I've searched but only found a little bit of info here and there. And is $800 a safe amount to work with? I got a quote from a body shop, for $600 to paint the hood and bumper, if I did the prep work myself. (Which I can.) I'm sure I can take it to Maaco and get it done for a little less.

Also, I got fog lights, are they compatible with the new front end?

Oh yeah, does anyone have pics of the 97 conversion?:D
actually, you can use the 96 parts also, and just do the headlight and hood swap if you wanna keep your foglights in the stock position, the 96-97's did not have an opening on the front bumper for fogs. the 94-95 bumper still matches up to the 96-97 hood if i'm not mistaken, and i'm kinda fond of the 94-95 front bumper, but you can do it either way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts