TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Ive tracked down a 97 LE thats been sitting for years (blown engine) and I wanted to put its front end on my 93. How hard would this be and whats all involved, or is it even possible?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Since you have a complete nose it won't be that hard. You will need to change your hood carefully remove the header panel and lights the bumper reinforcement cushion and bumper cover. It is not easy but can be done you have remove the two conner lights then remove the bumper cover then you can remove the header panel and light assembly the light sockets are not the same so you will have to change them reinstall on new vehicle. When you do the hood I not sure if the hinges are the same so if you use the 97 hinges you have to remove the windshield wipers and cowling to get to the bolts.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fenders also im guessin?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, they appear to be the same. So i guess its just the front bumper, hood,and headlight assembly. Now for the wiring of the headlights, how would I do that, 89-93 were 2 bulbs, arent 96-97 just 1 bulb?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Fenders are the same unless your going to use the body molding then there are pre-drilled hole to install the clips the rest is the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts