TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cleaning out the garage, i have a few parts from my 97 lx with 4.6 motor .blk ext mocha int. front and rear bumpers covers,headlites(clear just had them compouned n waxed) blk cluster suround (a few broken tabs, radio suround with ashtray(2 broken tabs) factory amp (behind the asytray),4.6 trottle bodie radoator and condensor,misllanious other parts. big parts will ship by greyhound bus, make offers, send email to get pics.im in ny. also have sc parts . thx tony.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
How much for the headlights shipped to 44646?

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I got pictures thanks I'm goin to pass for right now because I'm waiting on a call locally for a set if the deal falls ill get ahold of you if you still have them,

·
Registered
652 Posts
price shipped for the rear bumper cover to 28540?? thank you

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rear blk bumper

price shipped for the rear bumper cover to 28540?? thank you
make offer ,cover is in good shape with no broken tabs. big items will be shipped via greyhound bus to save on shipping costs. send me ur email and i'll get u picks. thx tony.

·
Administrator
8,112 Posts
Any chance you have (or can find) the seat trim for a drivers side manual seat track, where the track bolts to the floor? And the side panel for a manual drivers seat, where the switches go on a power seat.

Joe

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
drivers man seat

Any chance you have (or can find) the seat trim for a drivers side manual seat track, where the track bolts to the floor? And the side panel for a manual drivers seat, where the switches go on a power seat.

Joe
hi joe i'll check, I have a manual passenger side track and non switch cover.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey i am needing the supply fuel line going from the front of the fuel filter to the fuel rails. mine is half way squeezed shut, took the bird mud riding to a bon fire.

·
Registered
62 Posts
hey i am needing the supply fuel line going from the front of the fuel filter to the fuel rails. mine is half way squeezed shut, took the bird mud riding to a bon fire.
If HFD doesn't have these, I might be able to assist - - not sure if you've seen my intro, but I have a 97 with a lot of 'spare' parts from the radiator back - -

All I'd want would be the shipping cost plus a couple bucks - - it's getting me nothing sitting here .... and could be put to good use with you there - - -

1 - 20 of 27 Posts