TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 sets of wheels for sale. One is a set of stock 16" 96/97 Sport wheels. The wheels themselves are in pretty good shape, only some minor curb rash and the ones that were on the front could use a good cleaning of all the brake dust. The center caps have seen better days. These tires currently have a set of 225/60/16 Michelins on them with good tread, but the tires are old and dry-rotted (date code from 2011), so I wouldn't recommend running them on the street. You can take the rims with the tires if you want, or I can dismount the tires if you want just the rims. $100 for the set plus shipping.

Second set is a set of 17x9 Cobra R replicas in the MN12 bolt pattern, with no tires. These rims are in pretty sad shape, but could be made nice again. They are not bent or cracked anywhere, but there is curb rash on all 4 rims, but none extends past the lip, so it could be smoothed out. The powdercoat is bubbling and peeling off on at least 2 of the rims. Center caps are missing. These would be good if someone wants to make a small project out of refinishing them, or if you want to just spray them with plasti-dip and run them as is. $250 plus shipping, or best offer.

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cobra wheels are sold. Sport wheels are still available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts