TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title of this thread says it all, or most of it. Would it look good, or like caca? :D

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
you need a 96/97 mounting panel and headlights. you will have a small gap aboe the lights in a coulpe spots, but hard to notice unless you look for them. to fix that, you can get an aftermarket hood and have it modified to fit the lights, but i have heard that the 96/97 hoods will work with 94/95s, just need the 96/97 latch. im not too sure about it, can someone verify it? however, the look of the new headlights really makes up for the small gaps. -greg

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
94-95 to 97 lights

I started out just putting in the 97 lights on a 97 header panel with the 95 hood and front bumper. It works and looks ok, your friends will prob notice the gaps, but the hood and everything still closes. To do the complete swap you need the 97 hood latch release bar, 96-97 headlights, corners, header panel, 96-97 hood, and 96-97 bumper. Other than having to paint your front end and get it blended into the factory fenders or just painting the fenders also you would have to have it blended into your doors for the best color match. I have learned that PPG paint matches really good and looks better than factory mostly on the flip colors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts