TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a picture of this? I looked through some of the cars in the members section but couldn't find one. Thanks for any help

Jeremy van Rossum

·
Registered
58 Posts
His car is actually a 94/95 SC with the 96/97 front bumper sweet car :) it's what I wanna do to mine except with a cervinis hood cut and formed to fit the 96/97 front end. And repaint the car House of Kolor Candy Apple Red metallic with a single tint coat of black plus quite a few clear coats.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
His car looks bad ***. I guess the thing I was most curious about though is how everything would look with the different side moldings. Thanks

Jeremy van Rossum

·
Registered
58 Posts
Danimal said:
wow...are these "for-real" plans...or are you just wishing? I wanna see some pictures!

-danimal
For now it's just wishing but it's the plan and as soon as I get the money it'll become reality... I'm about to get a New Car Sales position with the largest Ford Dealership in the NW and that should help :) (not only with money but parts prices and labor :D)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Danimal said:
wish i could help you there...i don't know of anyone who has the side mouldings and the sc skirts.

-danimal
would SC side skirts fit with the side mouldings on?

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Majik said:

would SC side skirts fit with the side mouldings on?
the sc skirts will not fit with the 96-7 door moldings, we lined up a set on my car and they would overlap about 1/4-1/2 inch so youd have to do some customizing to get it to fit. i dont know if youd want to do that or not. i might look into cutting some up and molding them together. i dont know if ill do it or not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts