TCCoA Forums banner

Who's interested in a Mandrel bent exhaust system?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 5636 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
96-97 xenon 5 pc. body kit in so. cal. $250

Need to get rid of it. $250 you pick up. Somebody must have a 96 97 tbird in l.a.LOL

Selling 5pc. xenon body kit for 96-97 tbird or cougar. Item is in great condition. Selling local only in southern california because this is literally impossible to ship.

In the greather los angeles area.

Anyone interested make an offer. I have pics available.

thanks,
Noe

·
Registered
109 Posts
If you decide to ship, let me know. Im looking for that kit.

·
The Parts Guy
7,349 Posts
SC & MN12 Parts - Large Inventory

TO EVERYONE: PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD. I HAVE STARTED A NEW FOR SALE THREAD:

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY NEW FOR SALE THREAD.

I'm starting a new for sale thread, since the current one is getting pretty huge.

If you don't already know, I part out MN12's (and build them when I have time ). I currently carry parts from 89-97 3.8L N/A's, 94-97 4.6L's, 89-93 SC's (auto's only), and 93-94 Mark 8's. I try to keep between 8 – 10 parts cars in stock at all times, so I usually have what you’re looking for. Most of my prices are not set in stone either, feel free to make offers (especially on big items such as motors, seats, etc.). I also consider trades, so let me know what you have. Check the for sale forum, I often run sales on parts that I have an abundance of.

I don't currently carry any SC seats or SC wheels, I do however carry LS and LX seats and wheels. I also do not currently stock any 94-95 SC or 5-speed specific parts (145 MPH speedos, 5-speed consoles, etc).

I also sell parts on ebay frequently under the name of "racecougar".

Email me at [email protected] to request parts or to get more information and pics of parts.

I'm located just south of St. Louis, MO, and welcome people to stop by and see my projects or pick up parts. Just contact me first so that I know you're coming.

Thanks,
Rod

·
Registered
63 Posts
Do you have any black 94-97 console lids, or the black driver's door trim piece that has the window, mirror, and door lock switches in it? Also, do you have any grey seat trim pieces for the driver's seat with the power seat switches? Thank you.

-v8thndrbrd

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hello this is Regg again. I need the drivers side driver power window switch for my 97 Tbird. Mine has slonwly started to fail where it would eluminate and then not after tapping it I could get it to work. Now it is pretty much off all the time. I ssume it is the switcha nd not the connector but I coud be wrong. Please let em know if you can help with this little switch. thanks

Regg

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Hey Rod, I need a 02 connector that comes from the wiring harness. When I swapped my 03. i forgot to lifted it up and melted.. How much man?? Thanks

Israel

·
The Parts Guy
7,349 Posts
LI5.0Cat, reckmann, The Great Obucina, and Tx_Cat:

You have PM's.

v8thndrbrd,

Sorry, I don't have those parts in stock at the moment.

-Rod

·
Registered
154 Posts
Do you have seats from a 94-95 LX tbird either leather or cloth as long as grey is the color?

If not all, I mainly need the lower back seat and a passenger seat.

Let me know.....

Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
What about Red Cloth Seats? or an AOD valve Body?

Steve

·
Registered
252 Posts
hey its me agian, just checking to see if you had 94-95 motor laying around yet?

Thanks,
Tyler

·
The Parts Guy
7,349 Posts
v8thndrbrd,

I just picked up a few black seat trim panels today. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested in one.

chunk,

I have a complete set of gray cloth seats from a 94 LX available. Email me at [email protected] for pictures and details.

BigSteve1967,

I don't have any red cloth seats available at the moment. I have a complete AOD available, but I won't sell the valve body seperately. If you're interested in the complete AOD, send me an email at [email protected]

[email protected],

You're looking for a 94-95 SC engine, correct? I don't currently stock any 94-95 SC specific parts.

-Rod

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Still have the 3.8L trans? I guess I'm going to fix it before I sell it. I also need some rear shocks. I guess I'm going to put the SC springs in so it looks better, instead of the tires being up in the fender wells. I may also be interested in a driver's seat belt motor, if you have one for cheap. Let me know. :)

1 - 20 of 5636 Posts