TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I remember seein ur caps in some rims but forgot what kind.. I wonder how they wud look on my bullit rims? Look at my "cobra r thunderbird pics" better pics on the bottom of thread, see what u think? Thnx

·
Registered
623 Posts
I remember seein ur caps in some rims but forgot what kind.. I wonder how they wud look on my bullit rims? Look at my "cobra r thunderbird pics" better pics on the bottom of thread, see what u think? Thnx
I think those are the 7" center caps off the early tbirds which would b WAY to big to fit on your bullit wheels....could b wrong but im pretty sure.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Ah crap. Ur rite man lol. Those r the big caps. Pics r small on my phone, thought those were the custom little ones that a member made on here.. I feel dumb now lol

·
Registered
623 Posts
haha i see where you r coming from. I have a double take and had to relook. They do look like they could b small center caps from the pic.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have know clue John. I believe they were off a 15 " wheel got them at a bone yard off a bird .

·
Registered
623 Posts
yeah they do, i did it with my sport wheels.
Should measure 7" across.

The only thing is that you don't have a slot for a screwdriver to take them off...I make it work.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Thanks for letting me know. If all works out with a deal I'm working out on Sport rims locally I will take those caps. The person was a little slow to answer about them so I hope to hear back from them soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts