TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right know im at the stage before i paint and i relize i like the 96 97 headlights and clear corners mroe than my brand new clear headlights and corners on my 94 95. does any one know what is all needed to put the 96 96 lights and corners in a 94 95. im figuring fascia panel will need to be changed. Any insight will be appreciated.

also if anyone is intrested i will be selling my 94 95 clear corners new headlights, and knew header panel . best offer takes it. Header panel is from Ford and the healdights and corners are aftermarket companys.

·
Registered
552 Posts
as far as I know all you will need is 96 headlites, corners, and header panel

·
Registered
140 Posts
i wouldnt recommend putting a different header panel on it my friend who has a 95 SC put the 96 header panel on it and the lights etc and about 1K miles later the header panel broke in half, now his lights jump up and down and go this way and that id just try go clean up your stock lights

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
burittobob said:
i wouldnt recommend putting a different header panel on it my friend who has a 95 SC put the 96 header panel on it and the lights etc and about 1K miles later the header panel broke in half, now his lights jump up and down and go this way and that id just try go clean up your stock lights
Sounds like he did something wrong. Many people here have done the conversion with success.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Many many people have done this that was probably just a freak accident

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
-96+ header panel
-96+ headlights
-96+ Corners
-96+ Hood latch release *just the latch*
-couple of push pins cuz i broke must of mine and need some for the header panel

pretty easy swap. just gotta drill through the top middle part of the new header panel so that the bumper can be secured down through push-pins. thats all i can really think of right now

-Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts