TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends. I was looking at my fuel lines just now and noticed that, what i suspect is, the return line is kinked. Now I hooked up a piece of hose to it and blew thru it and air runs thru. I know that air can flow thru a smaller hole then liquid. My question is do I need to replace this line, will it be alright, or can I cut the line after the kink and hose clamp a new line on since its low pressure.

Next question is with the fuel pump do you need the rubber gromet that goes over the end? I lost mine when I pulled the stock pump out for the low pressure one i mounted under the hood.

Zero

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it looks iffy but i can take a pic later today sometime. If I have to get rid of the kink what do you think I should do?

Zero

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not the nylon hose, it's the aluminum line. How would I go about fixing it.

Zero

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you mean cut it out and put in a compression fitting? Or cut it out and flare what is left?

Zero

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Could you tell me exactly what you think I should do.

Zero

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
cut the line, put on nuts, flare ends, bolt union together. If you cut very little line you won't need any replacement line.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts