TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear you can add 1996/97 headlamps on a 1994/95 bird by replacing the head light mounting panel, the head/corner light housings, and the hood. Is this true (i.e. it all bolts directly to the core support)? Might anyone hae some pics so I can see it? I may want to do this, one, because I like the clear len+, and I heard you can convert them to true HID head lights, any info on this would be cool to have also.

Thanks,

~Mercy

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
It's all the same. All of the holes on the radiator core support are in the same spot... some of them just might have stuff in them already. If you get the 96/97 header panel, just look at the mounting hardware, locations will become painfully obvious.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good, but might you know if the hood, lights, and mounting panel are all that are needed. I saw the post on the truth about HID, and I am still in the air on if I would take part in that conversion, but I would still like to see pics of the 96 head lamps paired w/ the 95 nose. If it looks good I may do it anyway even if HID lights are not in the future. I like the clear lenses instead of the diffused lenses. I just got a set of clear lenses and corner lenses for the 95, but would be willing to get the other stuff if it looks good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts