TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pics of a 94 with newer 96 or better lights. How do they fit, ie line up with the hood and front bumper cover.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. How would they line up with a 94 Hood. You swapped lights and hood, I am looking at lights only.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bet it is fun driving in the snow, but thanks alot, that doesn't look bad at all.

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
If I had it to do over again; I would just buy new 94/95 headlights, and use the sylvania silverstar bulbs. Not worth the effort.

My G/F 's Jeep Liberty has brighter low beams compared to my high beams.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do superstars work in the newer lights. I have them in my yellowed 94's now and they do ok but I am sure they would be a whole lot brighter through clear lens like the new styles.

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
MN12-Blackbird said:
How do superstars work in the newer lights. I have them in my yellowed 94's now and they do ok but I am sure they would be a whole lot brighter through clear lens like the new styles.
Don't know, haven't tried them.

FYI, even the 96/97 style headlamps will get dull over time.

·
Trumpeter Extraordinaire
2,917 Posts
MN12-Blackbird said:
Regarding the Silverstars, I think they are amazing. They made a noticable difference when I switched to them, and made an ever greater difference when I replaced the headlamp assemblies several months later (I stayed with the 1994-1995 style assemblies, rather than performing the 1996+ upgrade).

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thunder...you should get a set...Thet are as good as they are advertised. You might change your mind about the new lights.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts