TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't resist and drive by it another day without stopping. I need another car, another 2 door gas guzzler like I need another bodily orifice. 2,800. Drexel and Alvernon (the other corner closer to the school there used to be two near demolition derby tbirds).

96, I think 4.6, 81,xxx miles, grey cloth interior, seemed pretty clean, small dents on each rear quarter panel, but pretty deep (not dent buster fixable I don't think), a small sticker (1inch x 1.5 inches) on the rear bumper cover, sea shells on the rear deck (oh so cute!) aftermarket head unit, decent tires. Wife wants to know why I would want it, I really want to cut my losses and give up on the 89 Cougar.

I might call on it, it had the info panel, I don't know about ABS, TC, partial Sport package, nothing.

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
a pearl cougar and a pearl Bird. Sounds like a great idea to me!

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought it was a V6'er to, but it has dual mufflers, looking at the car I don't see the one thing they do to it as changing to the stock V8 exhaust. I never called on it, I still might.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I should have called on it. I was waiting for impending layoffs and didn't think it was financially a good idea to get yet another car. Today was the day, still have a job (but seriously, it can't be for long) and I would like to have a nice second car, maybe that be the one to get serious with and get it faster than the ricers.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
ehhhh.....

what line of work are you in?

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Software QA Engineer. 800 employed 2 years locally if that tells you who I work for. 12 to 15 left here! I would be better off in the market now with the 100 or so laid off today.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts