TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 96 LX I'm parting out as it needs a ton of front-end work among some other work and it just isn't worth it to keep.

It is a 3.8L auto. Exterior is white, interior is green. It does have a 97 console with cup holders and I installed a cigarette lighter in the console so you don't need the ashtray/cigarette lighter combo from the 97.

Let me know if you're looking for anything and offer up a price.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I just copied and pasted this from another thread to make it easier:

Looking for some parts at a reasonable price, no scrape yards around here seem to have any T-birds :(.

1996-97 T-bird - Front corner lights.

1996-97 T-bird - Hood release slider bar

To fit 95 T-bird - Parking brake adjuster cable for rear disk brakes. Pic below for reference.

To fit 95 T-bird - Rear disk brake dust shields, reg size brakes. Surface rust is ok, but no holes or extreme rust areas.

Thanks
-Dave

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dave,

If the brake parts from the '96 will fit on your '95, I should have everything you need. Let me know before I start taking everything apart.

Do you have a timeline for how soon you need the parts? I'm hoping to get a few requests for parts at a time since the car is not at my house, I have to drive about 20 minutes to go take parts off it. I'd like the make as few trips as possible.

·
Registered
123 Posts
by front end work what exactlly do you mean, has it been wrecked in the front? im looking for a 96\97 style header panel, is the one on your car still good? if it is how much shipped to 62017

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no no...by front end i mean it needs steering/suspension work. the front end of the body is in good shape, aside from the paint flaking off the bumper in a few places.

the header panel is kinda big, it might be hard to ship. let me find out and get back to you.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Any pics of how you installed the cigarette lighter in the console? If it looks good and OEM-passable, I'd be interested..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sure. i'll go over to where the car is tomorrow after work and take a couple pics. i'm very anal about how the interior of my cars look, so it definitely looks almost factory.

·
Super Moderator
9,358 Posts
How are the rear LED tail lights? Does the car have the auto antenna assembly?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
as far as i know, the tail lights are good. i'll check for you. it does have the auto antenna, but the antenna broke off a couple years ago. i never got around to replacing it as i listen to sirius all the time.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Drivers side door isnt available, is it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts