TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up guys? I've got a pearl exterior, tan interior bird. It's got no engine, but a j-modded tranny. So I've got...

PICTURES: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2159301/4

sunroof
sport swaybars
complete j-mod, 350hp valvebody, 96 trans pan, accumulators, springs, etc.
NEW 96/7 headlights, clearcorners, and a clean pearl hood
sport wheels, and sport front rotors/calipers
BRAND NEW di/do magnaflow muffler
COP conversion, all the wiring's done, plug and play

That's all of the good stuff I can think of. I'll get pics tomorrow when I go to pull the engine. PM me :)

Big gulps eh guys?...
Well see ya later.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how about the rear thunderbird logos... do all the leds work? if so i may be interested

if your willing to split up the clear corners, how much for just the passenger side shipped to 70006?
You mean the taillights? If so i'm pretty sure the leds work. I'll check tomorrow. I can't split the clearcorners up. Sorry.

·
Registered
258 Posts
alternator

95xbird called me yesterday looking for an alternator for a 96. if you have that available, ill let him know, or maybe he will chime in himself.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's not a tru x muffler. The leds work I'm pretty sure, I'm headed to work so I'll get back by 6pm. Pass kick panel broke while removing eec, sorry. AND, the alternator is new, so no problem.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
How much for the "complete j-mod, 350hp valvebody, 96 trans pan, accumulators, springs, etc. "

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Size and price on the DI/DO?

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
how much for the header panel shipped to 89129?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Beast- The wiring harness is cut up, and rewired for coil on plug. So I don't want to seperate it, unless someone else wants the coils.

ponykiller-cop=coil on plug, all you would need to do is unplug your wiring harness, coil packs, and plug wires then plug in the new harness with the cop setup.

Tx Cat- I'll say 200 shipped, if you think that's too much reply, and we'll work out a price. I need to get rid of this stuff.

SoulCalibur- Door panels are pretty big, I don't know what it would cost to ship them, but I bet it would be around that. They're also in fair condition(no rips). Seats are leather, good condition, but the drivers front has a tear, and the fat boy lean. I'll ship 'em if you want to pay for it.

Silenced-I think the di/do is 22" total/18" to the outlets. 2 1/4" 5x9. I'll do 90 shipped, because that's what I paid, and it's BRAND NEW. Or i'll do 75 if you come get it. I'm in maryville.

master-The springs have been cut 2" in the front 1 1/2" in the rear, but I'll do it if you still want them. Make an offer.

Black Thunder- 200 plus shipping for the wheels

954.6tbird- Headlights, and corners are BRAND NEW, plus the hood, I'll do 500, but shipping from MO to WV will probably kill you.

Chris- The front end header panel is cracked, but the sunroof header panel is good. I'll do 40+shipping.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts