TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Speaking of <a href="http://www.cougarnuts.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=4126">rice</a>

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have that same spoiler on my car. I was the only one here in town since about sept of last year that had it on there. Then a guy I worked with bought a tbird and put the same wing on his car. Kinda made me mad at first but then I figure someone that does the same thing you do is not copying it just showes that I have good taste.:D

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
SanDiegoLXBird said:

I'm not a big fan of the car. Mostly because of their drivers. Only Mustangs I'd ever drive are a 65 Fastback and/or a Shelby.

That's good...more 5.0L and 4.6L Mustangs for the rest of us.... The only people I've ever heard that say 'Rustang' usually drive a C5.

Without Mustangs, we wouldn't have all the lovely engine mods to do to our cars.....save the AED kit I believe.

While a classic Mustang would be fun....I would definitely have a hell of a time in a Mach 1, or an '03 Cobra......

As for Shadow's post...

LOL. That has got to be the funniest thing I've EVER seen. While Cougars are not exactly my cup of tea......I feel bad for that car.

:zpuke:

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Wait.....I'm almost positive I remember that I read somewhere that in 1995, there were indeed, 4 Thunderbird SVT's produced by Ford. And if I remember right, 3 of them have been totalled in accidents, so if this is true, then one lucky SOB out there has the only SVT Bird. And the pic I seen looked nothing like that. I'll have to look for that again.....

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
There were no SVT Thunderbirds produced.

There were 4 SVE Thunderbirds that were built. 3 were trashed in a crusher, 1 was given to a private collector whom I will not name. None were ever made available to the public and none even had a VIN.

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Ok, let me track this guy down and set him straight. That sounds like the story that he had going, except I know he said SVT, cuz he said he was making a replica of one out of his.

Oh, BTW, I know what SVT stands for, but I've never read about what SVE or SVO stands for....anybody?

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
SVE=Special Vehicle Engineering. IE the people that design what will (except in our case) become the SVT.

SVO=Special Vehicle Operations. A precurser to SVT

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Ok, here we are.....

95 SVT TBird (replica of the real thing)

And I quote....

This is my '95 SVT-Bird replica. Only 4 Birds like this one were made. All 4 came with supercharged SVT engines & were painted in this maroon color. Of those 4 SVT-Birds, I read that 3 of them were totaled in separate accidents. That leaves 1 original SVT-Bird on the streets of the U.S. & one beautiful replica in Miami. I can't lie & tell you that this Bird is an authentic SVT-Bird, it's got a long way to go B-4 I have the whole SVT package done to it.

I knew I remembered that right.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Not a bad looking T-Bird, 'cept for all the extraneous lights. (never could figure out the neon light fad, makes cars look like bars!) Oh well to each his own. Now about the Cougar!! :zpuke:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts