TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the mount from the outside of the car looks similar.I want to get aftermarket mustang mirrors.I didn't know if they will bolt up or not? any ideas?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
so you can complete your 'mustang on steroids' look? lmao. i dunno. some cf mirrors wouldnt look too bad (as ricey as they may be)

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when i get my cobra rims and paint fixed and around 350hp to the ground you will cream your jeans. don't hate player hate the game

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
lol, 'dont be hatin' i'm sure it will be pretty sweet... but how do you intend on going any more than 70 without the backend coming up off the ground from all that lift? (just kidding jason, at least its not a ricer wing!)

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I can't believe I'm saying this but:

Actually (I think) the Cobra R wing was designed, like the rest of the Cobra R, for Racing. So it actually does provide some downforce (at much higher than highway speeds). At normal highway speeds the only downforce it provides is gravity.

And yes, at least it isn't an aluminum "adjustable" multi-tiered park bench as is popular amongst the import and FWD crowd.

To answer the Mirror question, sorry but I don't know. But let me know if you find out. The more Mustang parts that will swap, the more options we T-bird owners will have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts