TCCoA Forums banner

101 - 120 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
It's orange actually the pics make it look redish. It's lots of fun prepping the firewall forward (sarcasm). Yes my truck was originally Toreador red. PPG for the original color is over a $1000 for a gallon of just the basecoat (no hardners etc) and I've had that color for 17 years so time to spice it up.This base was $326 a gallon (bought 2 gallons and hope it's enough) I had toyed with competition blue but I'm saving that for my 69 cat if I ever get to that project.

·
Super Moderator
11,017 Posts
You're joining the Phatbird Gang of Orange. :)

·
Super Moderator
12,555 Posts
LOL

That is a sweet truck. Great job!

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Well for those of you that saw my wtb ad you can guess what my next project on my car will be ;):whistle:

This car has about 50,000 on it and has been in inside storage for 12 years :eek:

It has zero rust on it.

Now I've got a bunch of 94 parts to sell :D

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #117 (Edited by Moderator)
Solid white :( don't know about the old forum but this car was originally a v6 then they put a complete sc drivetrain in it. Then it was going to (or did) get a 4.6 (it has duals with ss magnaflows and resonator which i'm going to use) It came with a 97 4.6 and trans(not installed), 01 GT auto trans and PI heads. It has what I think are Eibach lowering springs on it which look new. It also has a pair of these seats Summit Racing® Sport Seats SUM-G1159B-2 Which are in very good shape also. Did they change the doors when they put the 96 door handles on them? It's apparent it sat inside, it has the original Ford headlights which are super nice also. I also got a complete set of SC wheels and side skirts.

·
Super Moderator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
17,512 Posts
Does it have a customized radio bezel with a double din reciever? With the SC drivetrain I think I do remember that car from this forum, and think that was the car it was connected to lol

Looked pearl on the sunny side on my screen, bad for my pilfering but good for you since you shouldn’t need a repaint at least!

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
It has some kind of screen custom mounted in it and the panels are wrapped in cf. It's going to need painting, it had the landau roof panel originally and it sounds like they just filled the holes with Bondo (But his father is a body man lol) and it will have holes from the sc skirts in it. Fortunately it'll be just the roof and quarters

101 - 120 of 121 Posts