TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this in the garage. It’s the cluster I took out of the LE when I installed the SHO cluster. Its in good shape, everything works as I recall. The flash washed out the Speedo but if you look closely you can see the LE emblem. I found a 92 "Sport" emblem and Scott used it to get the font for the "Sport" on the tach. I think he did a good job as usual. If you have an LE, or if you’re building an LE look alike, this could be the finishing touch.

The Speedo is accurate as I recall. I'm not so sure about the temp gauge. It works, but I can't say that the needle will sit at the exact number of the temp. I just asked Scott to put numbers on it so it'd look more like a temp gauge. I didn't pull any needles off when I pulled the cluster, so they should be all right. But I'm not going to guarantee them. If you don't feel they are correct, its easy enough to pull the needles and reset them where you feel they belong. The clear gauge cover is included, I just removed it to get clear shots of the gauges without glare. I've also got a matching Fuel_Temp gauge face that doesn't say "premium unleaded only" if that bothers you. I'll include it in the sale and whoever buys it can decide for themselves which one they want. I had a chip in the LE so it did use premium unleaded.

75 bucks + shipping. The faces alone cost me 45.00. And as you can see it is a low mileage cluster. Whether or not you "fix" it to match your actual mileage is entirely up to you and your concience. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Too much money? Shoot me an offer. I've got to get rid of this stuff, and I need some funds.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

·
Registered
139 Posts
$50 shipped, Can paypal immediately.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You got a deal.

·
Registered
139 Posts
sent payment, thanks man!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.