TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1994 XR7 , 46 most every option. 66.000 miles. rustfree, from washington state.
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
between painting of parts and r& i of stuff, im done. seat side trim is a different grey
than the console stuff. took the console out and changed the heater tube. cut the
front of the console bin for the lighter and hid it. what a pain in the ass. hope its worth it.
007.JPG
009.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Looks good. where'd you get the parts ;)

Reactions: irvin

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good. where'd you get the parts ;)
some nice person locally. [anyone you know ? :p:p] thank you again ! wished i had asked about wiring harness for the seat track. tbsc shop finally got me one last week. still need the 3 mounting covers for the track. forgot the
power and manual track covers arent the same. been 11 years since i did a conversion.

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
some nice person locally. [anyone you know ? :p:p] thank you again ! wished i had asked about wiring harness for the seat track. tbsc shop finally got me one last week. still need the 3 mounting covers for the track. forgot the
power and manual track covers arent the same. been 11 years since i did a conversion.

I might have one or two of those you need.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
let me know . i appreciate it. thank you !! irv i can paint them the proper color.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I can't wait to swap out the cup holder for the cigarette lighter/ vented center console. Some how I'm going to get the lighter and replace with another usb socket or something else. I'm hollowing out some holes on a din delete panel and installing usb sockets on those. Btw I found din delete panels but they cost a little pricey for a thin piece of plastic. Anybody know where I can find delete panels that are fairly cheap?

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Hi Irv haven't forgot about you. I've got two of the covers dug out. I know I have the others just need to dig them up. It's been super busy for me lately (too many projects going at once lol)

Reactions: irvin

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Irv haven't forgot about you. I've got two of the covers dug out. I know I have the others just need to dig them up. It's been super busy for me lately (too many projects going at once lol)
car is just setting. thanks for looking. you didnt happen to save the wiring harness from under the seat, did you? hows your project coming along ?

·
Registered
96 Thunderbird LX
9 Posts
question: does swapping in a 97 Tbird console with the cupholders into a 96 Tbird require changing the heater plenum underneath as well? Looking for the console and/or heater plenum if necessary in black in good shape if anyone knows of one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts