TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 97 cougar with a 3.8 motor.tan/mocha intieor. i just made a previous post that i put in the wrong section.check the wanted section for more details.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
intioer code

What is the interior code of this car? Would it be B7 or AX?
i have to check on the door jam, tan,mocha.........i have 7 cars,3lxs,1 cougar 2 scs.and 1 mark 8 . half of them have ,tan mocha intiroers. it will be a few days before i can get to it b/c im behind in getting parts out.i'll let u know by the end of the week.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I need a 1996/97 cougar front clip. I just got into a fender bender. Let me know what you have. I am in Staten Island.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
97 cougar

I need a 1996/97 cougar front clip. I just got into a fender bender. Let me know what you have. I am in Staten Island.
the front cover has a few scrapes,the grille has been painted blk(car is white) i guess he wanted something diffrent......hood,fenders are in good shape.are u willing to pickup? if so i'll be back in town monday.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yes I could come to pick up. - I emailed you my phone # I would like a price on it. I need the core support and bumper/ headlight support as well.
Are the parts rust free? Send me a PM if you did not get the email.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I see you have alot of parts cars. I am looking for the L Brackets Behind the rear fold down seats. They replace the Single V bracket on a Non Fold down seat. Would you have them and how much would it cost to send to 44509?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
l-brakets

I see you have alot of parts cars. I am looking for the L Brackets Behind the rear fold down seats. They replace the Single V bracket on a Non Fold down seat. Would you have them and how much would it cost to send to 44509?
i have to check the scs,they have the foldown seats in them.i know i had a set a few motnhs ago i gotta check my garage when i get back into town.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts