TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I finished the bumper, and I installed it with a set of 97 headlights onto my 1994 Super Coupe. Just to see what this will look like. This bumper is not for the SC - the car it is going onto will not be finished anytime soon.

I had modified the fog lights slightly - the drivers's side has been moved up and to the side a little bit and the passenger is still in the stock location.

Dont say anything about the hood / fenders being bent up - I have new straight replacement pieces being prepped for paint at the moment, and this car will be getting the original 94 headlights and bumper cover back on it, so dont tell me I have headlight gap - I just put the 97 lights on here to see what it would look like with the bumper.

I had also posted progress pictures of the buildup of the 97 bumper cover in the Exterior section. I just thought I would post the picture of the finished product here in Videos / Images. If anybody is interesed in "how its made", I wrote it all up in the Exterior Section's topic ( Parts almost ready for paint .. ) :D

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Yes it does!! fabulous!! Now I know what will be done along with paint.. (if I can ever afford it)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I was expecting this to blow ass, but it didnt.

very nice work!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts