TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
The shock tower brace is missing. I wonder if the other braces are still under the car.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
That's sweet! I didn't know KB packaged cars like that.

·
Super Moderator
17,040 Posts
Funny thing, I actually have one laying around. Go figure. :grin2:
May as well reunite them :D

I think $3k is fair, those have quite a few other suspension goodies past the braces IIRC, I think Koni shocks were part of the mix. Plus it's a southwestern car, I'd pay $3k for any rust free MN12 with that good of paint, all this one needs is new headlights and it's good to go.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Looks sharp. Being in NM, I can't believe the windows aren't tinted.

Al

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So update. I passed on it, yes I did. :( However, in other news. I'm in negotiations with a different '96 for $1000 instead. Besides it will match my user name better.

·
Registered
890 Posts
So why did you pass. All my new car disicions are based on interior with interior parts so hard to find I will only buy cars with mint interior now. My second cougar I bought the interior was crap and 8 years later I still can't get the interior finished

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Seeing that Kenny Brown Edition bird makes me want to add one to my collection someday.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So why did you pass.
Been debating for months on what I really want. Another MN12, or my old truck. I've owned a 69 + 70 F100's. I already have an '03 Taurus that I got for free, and a truck vs. another sedan would be a lot more useful at this point. The bird was more because I wanted it, not a need.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts