TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so lately my rear neon light works, but only when it's just a flash... it used to be on all the time, and get brighter when i hit the brakes. If i lock the car using my keyless entry it flashes just fine, and the same happens when i start the car using my remote starter, but it doesn't stay on. Why could this be?

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Sounds like the balast might be going

·
Registered
801 Posts
yes get on LincolnvsCadillac.com and hit the search button. look for a guy names glitch he has a replacement ballast thats better than the stock on. The best part is that its only 100.00 bucks for the new unit.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, it seems to be working again, but i will do that when I have the money. First i have to replace my drivers side valve cover gasket, and fix my ABS/TC. the other three lights seem to function normally, so i shouldn't have to worry about getting a ticket.

·
Registered
704 Posts
+1 for the glitch ballast.

I've got one, it's heads and shoulders better than the OEM..and it's only like 99.00ish dollars

it's even cheaper than the USED OEMs on ebay that are inferior to this aftermarket design.
Ive seen "soon to fail" OEM ballast on Ebay for 140+ dollars...that's ludicrous..lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts