TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sorry in advance for the hairy legs and nausiating camera angles.

(PICTURE 1) i need to know which one of these main arms of wires is passenger and which is driver's side, as well as how they are numbered (cylinder 1, 2, 3, etc). i know i should put it on the engine but it's a half hour away. the main connector is on the right of the photo.

(PICTURE 2)i also need to know which one of thses are positive and which is nehative. this picture is taken with the push-button on top, and the wire that appears to be fatter is fatter.

also, on a 95 cougar harness, which wires (brown/white, brown/orange, brown/lght blue, brown/lght green) trigger which plugs (1&6, 3&5, 4&7, 2&8)?

thanks guys. and be ready for more of these questions.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Could'nt tell you on the colors but the mark harness goes through the drivers side on those. So what ever side is next to the main plug is the drivers side.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
after thinking about it nonstop for a day i realised it doesn't matter because the plugs are identical on both sides, and i cut them off to use on the old harness. the fatter wires are negative. someone in the chat room (XR7-4.6) pointed me to the answer to my last question). but thanks anyway guys :tongue:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts