TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am really thinking hard about getting rid of my 97 thunderbird if I do I will be selling alot of parts for it now I will get pictures for any one interested when I decide if I am going to sell them. But please give some ideas on good prices to put them up for and let me know if there is any interest in the community.

I have a ram air hood spray painted red some chips on the corners near hing mounting area it is repairable.

unfinished xenon body kit never mounted

shorty bbk headers, used

comp cams the lowest one for a pi motor, new

comp cams valve springs, new

some custom motor mounts with the bushing bought from here, new

rear 3/8 sway bar, used

mustang gt brake calipers forgot the year will have to find them

frame stiffening brackets

pi heads but they are heavily used so they may have scarring where the cams rest

I might have more I will have to check soon, but that is a start. Also I have a 92 cougar with the 5.0 with a screwed up transmission that I will be letting go soon too.

I am also going to get rid of my rims, they were bought from ghost on here, he thought they were ugly but I liked them, they will be 17x8 with 245 in the front and 275 in the back the rubber is almost new and they are z rated I believe. I will check all of this soon.

But please give me some ideas and let me know if you are interested, I will subscribe to this too so it will show up on my BB

·
Banned
754 Posts
I might be interested in the frame brackets, and it depends on which ones you have. the RTLB and FTLB usually sell for about $75 each used, not sure about other braces

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,527 Posts
I might be interested in the PCM if it is catch code MBE3. I'm not sure if I'll need it yet though.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Robinson is in Texas near Waco

This is only a feeler I wanted to see if there is interest. I got my bird back from the shop and all I need to do is replace the transmission, I still dont know if I am going to keep it stock or finish it. thanks for the interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts