TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an original accessory catalog or list that ford provided ppl back in the day for 1997 luxury/ sport line up?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can confirm that these still exists in as 18"s not from ford performance, autoplicity or supercoupe resell. Clone form. Question... For the bullet style, does the bullet piece come off and if so interchangeable?

·
Super Moderator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
18,545 Posts
Those are American racing torque thrust IIs in the picture, not Bullitts, and no they don’t interchange, Bullitts and their replicas use a clip in center cap like cobra wheels, torque thrusts are bolted on with 5 small screws (that center cap isn’t why that style of wheel is called Bullitt btw)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I kind of figured. The middle just remind of a bullet/ propeller to that's all. The one that I found is not from that site but the same brand. I just noticed it looked like the thrusts from a saved webpage.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's american racing from another website. As you stated, autoplicity put up a generic photo. I'm just glad that you can get our bolt pattern and classic rim style from a site that's still in stock and not from bills lol. Hell I even found cobra style. The center cap looks like a generic cobra though lol..... If I can't get it swapped for the classic cobra center cap, I won't be buying it lol...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts