TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, my bankbook is getting wayyy too thin and I got a speeding ticket tonight. So I've got to start unloading some parts. I don't have any pics tonight, but I'll take them as interest is shown. ALL parts came from (and therefore fit) a 1997 Limited Edition 4.6

Parts I'm willing to ship:

1)sold factory Sport wing, royal blue, very good condition, no chips or scratches, all LED's work. 80.00 + shipping. Still on the car, I'll try to get it pulled off tomorrow.

2) 1 set of early SC wheels, All are in excellent condition. I will sell ONE set, the other I'm keeping. Doesn't matter to me which sells and which I keep. $200.00 + shipping for either set.

3) sold 1 set of CHROME 15" fan style wheels, good condition. 200.00 + shipping. These have decent 215-70-15's on them, if you're interested in them as well let me know.

Rather have picked up:

1) sold1 set grey leather seats front and back. Avg. condition 150.00 for the set. Will separate front from back, but not drivers from passenger.

3) 1 front bumper good condition, royal blue with LE stripe. 75.00

4) 1 rear bumper good condition, royal blue with LE stripe. 75.00 The rear bumper has cutouts in it for my dual exhausts. See the link below for pics.

5) 1 rear trunk deck, royal blue.

The car does of course have other parts, but thats what comes to mind. If there is something you're curious about let me know and I'll let you know if I've got it and if I can sell it.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
um. mike... you gonna let me have those seats or what buddy?

·
Registered
917 Posts
mike you should pm me a shipped price for the trunk lid and spoiler to 28792 since my sho spoiler cracked:(

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wouldn't even know where to begin shipping a trunk deck. But I'll look into it. Do you really need the deck, or just the spoiler?

·
Registered
917 Posts
I wouldn't even know where to begin shipping a trunk deck. But I'll look into it. Do you really need the deck, or just the spoiler?
both:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey I checked with a salvage yard (friend of mine owns it) and I just don't think I've got what it takes to ship a trunk deck.

I did look around his yard however, and he's got a very nice one on a Laser Red 97 T-Bird. I'm sure he'd be happy to sell you one and he's got the facilities to crate it, put it on a pallet, and ship it. (He's also got a green Xenon Wing on a 94 t-bird)

Tyler, yes I'm going to have the seats.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got two clusters actually. One is the factory style cluster and the other is listed here.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=98052

They're both the same underneath, but they have different faces on them obviously.

I'd go 75.00 shipped for either.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm sure its there, but I'd have to have someone knowledgeable here with me to pull it out. I wouldn't know where to start. If you can wait a while, we may be able to pull it at the fix it meet the first weekend in May.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It can definitely be arranged. Sport wheels, or early SC wheels. I need to get these things gone.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You've got a PM

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
mike.. ther doesnt happen to be a TL rear pumkin on that le.. does there???

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL Yes, there is. And its going under the GT as soon as possible. :D

I may have another 3.27 trac-loc available. It does need to be rebuilt though.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
hmmm.... how's that? the one from the lx? lemme know what you'll be looking to get out of it.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I bought a 3.27 trac-loc out of a SC a few years ago from Bleed_Ford_Blue (anyone remember him?) before he became a bad seller and disappeared. I used it till the Limited Slip clutches wore out. Then I found that I could buy another used low mileage 3.27 trac-loc a lot cheaper than having one rebuilt so I just replaced it with that. Now I've got the low mileage one under the LE and the SC one in the shed. And of course the open 3.27 under the GT (for now).

I had planned on having the worn out unit rebuilt with 3.55 gears but the budget is just getting way too tight unless I get a major sale pretty soon (LE engine and/or transmission, Wheels and tires sold as a set, etc). So I'll just put the good trac-loc in the GT and wait till I've got the money for a rebuild. (I've already got the parts)

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
also, pm me with how much you are wanting out of those leather seats.... i think i made you an offer, but i've slept sinnce then.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.