TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i brought back with me a 97 lx with 4.6.grey leather intierior ,blk ext. 119k on smoth running motor. wing with 3rd brakelight,blk centre consloe with the newer cup ho;ders n coin tray. radio was missing but i did find the factory amp underneath the the radio suround.(thats where the put the amp?) anywho cluster suround is spoken for....all other parts are up for grabs.oval cluster reads 119k and very clear plastic. .if u need pics.hit me up [email protected] motor n trany work fine ,tranny shifts fine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
how much for center console shipped to 21117 im looking for the cupholder piece but wouldnt mind the whole armrest piece aswell

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
97 lx front cover

What area of NY? If not too far to travel, interested in the bumper cover and header, if undamaged. Pics to [email protected]
the front cover on the 97 has a scuff mark,some paint needed other ok.the driver front corner was damaged. i'll send u a pic. i have a header panel,blk front n rear covers off n ready to ship from my blk 96 lx.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cup holder/center console

how much for center console shipped to 21117 im looking for the cupholder piece but wouldnt mind the whole armrest piece aswell
i have 2 up holders(center console), 1 blk from 97 lx very good shape no broken tabs,arm rest also in blk very goos shape.both peices $70 shipped.......if u want the entire console (blk/grey) $175 shipped complete. 2nd console is tan from my 97 cougar very clean,same price. send me ur email for pics.

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,524 Posts
What's the condition of the radio surround? Any broken tabs or scrapes etc.? Any pics?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
grey headliner

Where are you located...may take a road trip. Folding will crease and damage headliner.
hmmmm ur in boston ,maybe 6 hrs from me give or take....such a long way for just a headliner,but that's up to u.if i could sgip it i would ,but bieng that it 1 flismy.and large i can't guarentee that it won't get bent.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts