TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following Mark VIII parts left over from an engine swap.

• oil pan and oil pump pickup tube
  • intake manifold (upper and lower) with throttle body
  • fuel rail with pressure regulator
  • metal coolant lines for the heater core that attach to the back of the right head and run under the intake

Does anyone have a need for these? If so, make an offer. I prefer local pick up (Roanoke, VA). I may ship if the buyer pays the shipping cost. I need to clear the space in my shop.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
How much for the oil pan and pick up? Is it from a lincoln with the "bubble" on the side of the pan?

And if you could get a quote for shipping to 08691 thatd be appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much for the oil pan and pick up? Is it from a lincoln with the "bubble" on the side of the pan?

And if you could get a quote for shipping to 08691 thatd be appreciated.
Yes, it has the bubble on the side of the pan. It looks like ground shipping will run approximately $35 using online calculators. How about $125 for the pan and tube?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
That is a great price. And I do want it. But I have to say no cause Ive been spending money left and right, and it wouldnt be going on the car Im working on.

Another thing is I already have a mark pan. I dont need to be a hoarder, which is something I have to constantly remind myself.

·
The Parts Guy
7,913 Posts
I'd very much like the pair then (pan and pickup tube). I'd just like to see a couple of photos and I'd need to know where to send funds. Shipping would be to 63052, and my email is [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
12,185 Posts
seems like the piece that goes in the back of the head on that engine, is the one with the spot for the satc sender.
It makes it a bit easier to do the crack pipe cooling mod on a car with satc. You can tap a manifold for the other temp sender, but there's nowjere to put the satc one. I hacksawed the tube, and plumbed in the piece with the sender across the back of the engine.
But I have one of these for the mark motor.

Reactions: mercenvy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
See the attached photos. Shipping to 63052 looks like it will be in the same range of $35-$40. Let me know if you're still interested. I will probably not be back online until Monday. Paypal would be preferred. Thanks.

Attachments

·
The Parts Guy
7,913 Posts
See the attached photos. Shipping to 63052 looks like it will be in the same range of $35-$40. Let me know if you're still interested. I will probably not be back online until Monday. Paypal would be preferred. Thanks.
Thanks. I'll take them. I'll just need to know where to send PayPal payment to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts