TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Intake will fit only on Performance Improved (PI) heads found 1999 and up Mustang GT or if you did a "PI" head swap on you earlier mod motor. Great addition if going forced induction or just want to be different. Low miles in good condition and come complete with what is in the pictures below. Bought it - never used it and plan on going in different direction. It must sell and I can get other pictures if needed. Looking for $850 SHIPPED - My loss is your gain here - Any questions - feel free to email me and I will get back to you ASAP - PayPal accepted and i'll give you free shipping and eat the PayPal fee's

Everything is there is swap over - you will need to swap over your your sensors and add your pulley to the cobra alt. I even have the pigtail for the alt. so you don't have to splice into the wiring. The only thing missing is the cruise control cable but the throttle cable is still new in the bag. I can get more pictures if needed. Send me a PM for more info ........... Thank you ~ Ricky

·
Registered
385 Posts
I bought the LAST ford bullitt throttle cable last year, you guys may find this intake, but the cable is the last of the last! Buy it here.
I am just curious if you got the last one, what happens if yours breaks, or if someone buys the intake and it breaks how would you get another one, I am only curious cause I have thought about this intake, many times.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Calll your local Ford Dealership and see if they have 1 in stock. While you are are it - check on hte cruise cable becuase thats not included with this kit. I have never seen a throttle cable fail - UNLESS there was a recall.

I am just curious if you got the last one, what happens if yours breaks, or if someone buys the intake and it breaks how would you get another one, I am only curious cause I have thought about this intake, many times.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just called Flood Ford of East Greenwich Rhode Island (401-558-2176) and asked what you could NOT get from Ford. The guy there told me that everything ON the intake was able to be purchased even the intake itself. The guy called Ford and in their warehouse they have only 7 left brand new. Also got a quote of $1500 for the intake - he didn't say what was included.

Hope this helps everyone out AND it will clear your factory hood.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trade for my Cobra intake?
Sorry - no trades - I have a SVO supercharger thats took its place or it would not be forsale. I have no use for 2 intakes for 1 motor.

I never got around to mounting the Bullitt intake - so its just sitting in storage and it needs to go.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts