TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, MD members, I'm not sure what music you all listen to, but personally, I like alternative rock and punk rock. It so happens, 99.1 WHFS Annapolis was taken off the air after 20 years and it was replaced by an all Latino station. When i found this out, i was so friggin pi$$ed off. I grew up listening to WHFS, still listened to it up until it ended, and I even attended HFStival 2003 and 2004 at the RFK stadium. Well, let me know what all of you think of this....if any of you listened to 99.1. There is still D.C 101.1, but it doesn't have as strong of a reception in Baltimore as 99.1 did. peace

·
Registered
157 Posts
nothing on hispanic latino mexican whatever but dude this blows i dont know why they cant make a new station like anything not being used u know

i my self am pissed been listening to it for at least 10 years but oh well

nothing i can do

·
Registered
513 Posts
That was a sad day, I was listening to it before I walked in to my training class, got out of class....it was gone.

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
WHFS is BACK!!!! hell yeah!. On Starting on Fridays from 7:00pm-Monday 6:00am, WHFS will be on air and also on weekdays in the evening, Tim Virgin will be on air on 105.7. This is great! It's not gonna be on 24-7 like it was, but hey, this is better than nothing. Tune your radios to 105.7. Frank

1 - 5 of 5 Posts