TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
the 96-97 intake is pretty damn good stock, I wouldn't bother changing it until you need a 57mm dual throttle body.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've heard it was good also, but I've also heard that is a bad violin case also. Don't know what to believe. I guess I'll go spend the $10 on a shift boot then. You can tell how good I am w/ my money. haha

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
ZackG said:
I've heard it was good also, but I've also heard that is a bad violin case also. Don't know what to believe. I guess I'll go spend the $10 on a shift boot then. You can tell how good I am w/ my money. haha
violin case was the 94/95 tubes. those are bad. 96/97 = good.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
hell for $10 id buy it just to have an extra. just buy it, if you upgrade the maf to something bigger in the future youll need it. and there about 50 new from ford.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
oh yea, jeez, i missed that. for 10 bucks pick it up for sure. never know when you might impale the stock one. not that i know of anyone thats ever done that.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
J-Rob said:
oh yea, jeez, i missed that. for 10 bucks pick it up for sure. never know when you might impale the stock one. not that i know of anyone thats ever done that.
how did you mange that?:D

I missed the 10bucks part too.:confused:

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
quit drinkin so much so late at night and yall might be able to read something.

·
Registered
45 Posts
In response to Greenbird's post, the 99+ GT intake tube will not fit a dual bore TB. I believe you are refering to the Cobra intake tube or the Bullit intake tube.

·
Registered
133 Posts
What is the largest throttle body that will fit on a 99+GT intake tube?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts