TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

1. What is the e-mail for a price quote for a chip?

2. Has anyone with a non-SC 3.8L gotten a chip made for K&N filter & Flowmaster exhaust? What was the price for the chip and was there a noticable gain in power?

3. Are there any tech articles on the web any where to show how to take out the factory chip and replace it?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I don't know much about chips but I will tell you what I have read here on this site. First off, I don't know if Customchip has iron out their problems but, I have seen a bunch of people complaining about months passing and not haveing their chips. So if you want a chip a think it is best to talk to Dennis Reinhart at [email protected] thoe I think his is very busy so you should call Reinhart Automotive (904) 276-5003 they are open normal biz hours. Or you could contact Dom(have caught his last name). His website is http://dmann.org/~rff/ it will have prices and his email their. Now about how to remove your eec there is a tech artical. It is in the interior section about the 12th one down from the top. If I'm wrong about anything someone will be here soon to correct me.

·
Banned for Life
180 Posts
MO_XR7 said:

1. What is the e-mail for a price quote for a chip?

2. Has anyone with a non-SC 3.8L gotten a chip made for K&N filter & Flowmaster exhaust? What was the price for the chip and was there a noticable gain in power?

3. Are there any tech articles on the web any where to show how to take out the factory chip and replace it?

Just call me on Monday I will help any way I can

1 - 3 of 3 Posts