TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
midnight toker
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys a good friend of mine did something really stupid trying to prove how much she loves her b/f or something...

normally shes a really cool chick, shes smart normally, and she has a son whos about 2.. well heres what happened

http://www.borderlandnews.com/stories/borderland/20050111-10746.shtml

it says that they went and knocked over a pharmacy and she drove away and they got cought.

what i'm wondering is what do you guys think i can should do to help her, or even how much i should, i really care about her, but she always falls for these abusive retarded, guys and she tries to change them or something, and i just don't know what to do she apparently isn't even thinking about her son anymore.....

thanks i needed to vent, thanks for any advice.

·
midnight toker
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ahh crap can a mod move this to the proper forum i didn't notice where i left my browser, sorry and thanks.....

·
Registered
252 Posts
Obviously, she is not thinking of her kid. I dunno, this is a tough one. Females can be stubborn when it comes to guys. If we believe we love them, we fight tooth and nail. So maybe she needed a reality check. I dunno. See how things fold out, I wouldn't help with open arms but don't turn your back on her either.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
so they did it for what 100 bucks or so?

·
midnight toker
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont know how much exactly or what drug but she says that she honestly thought he was only going to case the place and that she could talk him out of it.
yeah now she thinks that she isn't going to end up doing any time or anything and i cant believe that but i don't want to tell her... i don't know it's just weird becuase i never expected this from her and now that it's happened she finally broke up with this guy she said he finally proved he doesn't care about her,

i thought that when he got drunk and drove her around and got into a head on accident that messed her up it proved that? ahh i'm just really confused, thanks guys and girls

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
dameon said:
...she always falls for these abusive retarded, guys and she tries to change them or something...
As you get older, you'll find that chicks often go for real jerks because they find their aggressiveness, rebel attitudes, etc., "exciting", whereas the nice guys get overlooked because they're not as "exciting". Then they end up getting pregnant or in some other kind of trouble, and once they're older, wonder where all the nice guys are... And I highly doubt she's trying to change this jerk into some kind of nice guy - she surely wouldn't have been driving the getaway car if that was the case.

As far as helping her, I think you'll find the more you help her the less she'll help herself. She'd just use what she wants if you give her any help, but as soon as that next "exciting" guy comes along, you'll just be in the back seat. Believe me - I've been through this a number of times, (trying to help someone get back on their feet) - sometimes you just have to let people hit their "bottom" before they'll learn how to help themselves...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts