TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
y0 y0 y0 u talkin smack about our new owners cuz if u r they r gonna b pissed and do some things that u will not find 2 b very nice dont say i didnt warn u cuz i did u will c when the **** hits the fan that its not very nice and u shouldnt have said that omg i cant believe u would step and disrespect like that and holy crap i am giving myself a headache trying to type like this without any punctuation capital letters or complete words ok i am going to stop now b4 my head explodes

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
CivicDragon said:
y0 y0 y0 u talkin smack about our new owners cuz if u r they r gonna b pissed and do some things that u will not find 2 b very nice dont say i didnt warn u cuz i did u will c when the **** hits the fan that its not very nice and u shouldnt have said that omg i cant believe u would step and disrespect like that and holy crap i am giving myself a headache trying to type like this without any punctuation capital letters or complete words ok i am going to stop now b4 my head explodes
It's a real talent. I tried and have a new respect for babble ... er ... alternative dialogue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts