TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While one hot day here an phoenix AZ, went to a junkyard looking for some parts,
for my 89 lx t-bird, and ran across a beautiful 95 SC, it had been sitting for 11 months, everything was steel there, every factory nut & bolts were in place,the car was ever touched,even all the keys, trunk and 2 ignition keys,were there,
and only 63xxx miles and had the factory car phone. I didn't even no what a super coupe was.The hood, and all front lights were all smash in.The car came from Las Vegas. So went to talk 2 the junkyard owner to see if he will sell just the motor & tranny so I can put it in my 89 lx [WHAT WAS I THINKING] I was stupided at the time, junkyard owner tells me he'll pull & sell me the motor & tranny for 500 bucks and the hold car for 700 bucks, its a junkyard were you cant walk the yard, but let me because I had no tool.

So I tell the guy I'll be back, went home and looked up the 95 SC, ''holy craps''
574 made with a 5 speed {that's rare}, the next morning I was there with my dad looked the car over and the guys put a battery in it and the car fired right up,
sounded like a new car. One of the guy did a burnout in it and I fell in love, went to see the owner and he tells me 700 buck with title and is your, paid him cash and drove it home "well my dad did", because I did not no how to drive a stick at that time, got it home,and fixed the hood & lights and got it all registred and tags,and been my daily drive car. The 95 SC is the talk of the city, I mean everyday
I get thump up and people want me to pop the hood it a show car,every think is
clean and new, lots of performance parts.I had the 95 SC since 2005 known, put ton of ton money in her, new motor, stage 2 clutch,double intercooler,3.8 raised top,everything been power coated,bhj harmonic,full exhaust, 18' inch wheels,you name it I"ve replaced it, all the car needs is a good paint job and suspension work thats all.(my license plate reads SOUPED UP) it drives cop and everybody behind me crazy,paint is a silver blue mist clearcoat metallic.

While I will post picture late and I promise you, you will ever see a 95 5-speed in arizona besize this one.I"ve seeing alot of super coupe from 89 thru 94 with 5 -speed in AZ,but no real 95,some guys swear there car is a 95,but the label on driveside door reads 94. I( promise to all) ,if somebody show me a real 1995 SC 5-speed in Arizona I will gave that person a 1000 buck and that a promise,take me to court. And for all the V8 t-bird ''105 miles hr'', thats it, I hit 117 miles hr, in 3rd gear.sorry I had to put that in there I guest that will be all for known.
My name Quik... and know alot about thunderbird, have alot of supercoupe part from 89-95 sc parts you name it I got it, later.

·
Registered
483 Posts
was that english???lol...i wanna see the pictures. nice find if it's all true

·
Registered
663 Posts
was that english???lol...i wanna see the pictures.
haha yeah, i was like ... what?? and it took you three years to find this site? where have you been doing all this work? under a rock? PICS BABY! i wanna see!

·
Registered
51 Posts
good find quik, I think I saw a picture of an Arizona State Police chase car that was a 95SC at one time, mine is an auto and not in near that good a shape, take care of her and drive safe with it..

I'll see if I can find that pic for ya..

RJ

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Well, my brain leaked out slightly after reading all that, but there was a 95 5 speed in Phx on eBay for the longest time, he just wanted too much money. It had a big wing on it that was a turn off for most I think.

I would love to find something like that at a junk yard, I thought I found a 90 XR7 5 speed but it was just a cobbled together franken-car.

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
And one time in band camp...........

Thats a great find but man, was very hard to read.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
I honestly do not believe the story.

I think it is a way in to sell parts to us dummies who like these cars.

Rodney

·
Super Moderator
12,413 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
+1

I once lived in Missouri. Show me.

Until I see picks I'm calling. :bs:
agreed. the last SC 5spd i found in a junkyard.. the only thing left in the engine bay was the low end of the motor and the fluid reservoirs.. lol got some guages out of it though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
About the 95 SC 5-speed I find at a junkyard

Well, made a post about my very rare 95 SC that I find at a junkyard,
and its no B/S its all true, like I said learning how to post picture and Ill
post hunreds of them. Like Ive said this is the only 95 sc 5-speed in
AZ. The one, some guy was selling on ebay in Az was a 94 5-speed because
I seen it at a local carshow and he bragged about it and I opened the drive
door to see the year and it was 10/94 still see the guy and still for sale.

I hope the people that dont beleave the story about a 1995 Sc 5-speed
just take a moment and go to photobucket.com and type in supercoupe95 to see for your on eyes,but if theres someone that can post my picture for me thanks.
I evening got photos of another 95 SC auto that I ran across at a junkyard
and I stripped ever thing out of it (motor, tran,rearend,ever wire harness,seats,
rearbumper,sc ect) hell everthing, you name it I got it, only if they wouldve sell me the hold car. but thats another story. Like I said the sc is the talk of the city.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hows this

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Well, made a post about my very rare 95 SC that I find at a junkyard,
and its no B/S its all true, like I said learning how to post picture and Ill
post hunreds of them. Like Ive said this is the only 95 sc 5-speed in
AZ. The one, some guy was selling on ebay in Az was a 94 5-speed because
I seen it at a local carshow and he bragged about it and I opened the drive
door to see the year and it was 10/94 still see the guy and still for sale.

I hope the people that dont beleave the story about a 1995 Sc 5-speed
just take a moment and go to photobucket.com and type in supercoupe95 to see for your on eyes,but if theres someone that can post my picture for me thanks.
I evening got photos of another 95 SC auto that I ran across at a junkyard
and I stripped ever thing out of it (motor, tran,rearend,ever wire harness,seats,
rearbumper,sc ect) hell everthing, you name it I got it, only if they wouldve sell me the hold car. but thats another story. Like I said the sc is the talk of the city.
When you gonna sell some of those parts you pulled?

And who's pics are this above?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts