TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Alabama chapter

I'm in the Texas chapter, however; my brother lives in Dothan(Southeast Alabama). He has two nice SCs and is looking to meet others who want to get together for some meets. He may be able to meet you in the middle. If you would like I can give you his number so yall can meet up sometime. Let me know.

·
Alabama Chapter Director
701 Posts
Hey! The members are few and far between. I am in Phenix City,AL-near Auburn. We usually hook up with the GA Chapter when we get together since there arent many of us. I was just down your way in Daphne the other weekend.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
I'm in the northern part between Huntsville and Birmingham. But yeah, we're few and far between. :(

But that makes us rare and "unique", right... :leftright :D

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I live in Montgomery.
Don't make it down to Mobile often.
I do visit Midland City (Dothan) alot.​

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool..i was up in atlanta last month so i know auburn, phenix city, etc... i did make it to the car show last may in prattville...any other shows or meetings coming up?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lowthunder said:
i live near montgomery 2
where abouts near montgomery...i don't think there are many down this way..lol..i am gonna have to start recruiting, there are a few around here that have some pretty sharp birds:tongue: . seems like the only ones close to me are in the FL chapter :rolleyes: .

·
Registered
47 Posts
i live in northern alabama.. tuscumbia... famous for helen keller, the blind-deaf chick i think im the only person that ive seen around here besides dailydriven... quite a few tbirds around here but all stock :(

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Looks like most of the responders are still where they were then... ;)

Might want to scan the MS forum too, there were some along the Gulf Coast that may be closer to you than the rest of the AL folks. Don't think I've seen them try to do a meet lately though.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
BOOOO war eagle! ROLL TIDE!!!!

C.Hill

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
All my family is not far from either of you. They live in Speake, Moulton, Town Creek, Danville and so on.

C.Hill

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.