TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Welcome. I also moved to Alabama from Florida a few years ago. Cocoa Beach to Huntsville. 94DD (Don) is down your way. Not much activity with the Alabama Gang lately.

·
Registered
1994 Tbird - JO'Neil long block, TFHS trans, Quarterhorse tuned
419 Posts
i bump this thread with a war eagle.

my folks live on the lake in Eufaula so i visit fairly often. usually not in my tbird but maybe this summer.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
I see your crappy war sparrow and raise you a mighty ROLL TIDE!!!!

C.Hill

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
just so this thread is back on track....

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

:uppoint::uppoint::uppoint:

Everyone please disregard this comment, it is not very bright!

ROLL TIDE!!!

C.Hill

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
... count all the fingers on your left hand, now add one from the right... there ya go!! ;)
ya that = 6 multiply that by 2 and you have the amount of championships the NCAA recognizes Alabama has won, not counting the ones they won before that.

C.Hill

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Are there many people around the Huntsville area?

·
Registered
7,758 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I live in Winchester TN, which is right across the state line, and the wife and I do most of our big shopping in Huntsville. Do y'all get together anytime or are all the big meets in Georgia?

·
Registered
7 Posts
another alabama guy here...live near oxford/anniston Alabama

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
I live in Winchester TN, which is right across the state line, and the wife and I do most of our big shopping in Huntsville. Do y'all get together anytime or are all the big meets in Georgia?
The big meets used to be in GA. Maybe things will turn around soon. I think we have had 14 cars at the October meet in Chattanooga.

Russ

21 - 40 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.