TCCoA Forums banner

A lot of folks in this chapter?

8K views 73 replies 20 participants last post by  94 Daily Driven 4.6L 
#1 ·
Are there still folks in the AL chapter? Any of y'all from the southern part (mobile, etc..)?

#2 ·
Alabama chapter

I'm in the Texas chapter, however; my brother lives in Dothan(Southeast Alabama). He has two nice SCs and is looking to meet others who want to get together for some meets. He may be able to meet you in the middle. If you would like I can give you his number so yall can meet up sometime. Let me know.

#4 · (Edited)
I'm in the northern part between Huntsville and Birmingham. But yeah, we're few and far between. :(

But that makes us rare and "unique", right... :leftright :D

#5 ·
I live in Montgomery.
Don't make it down to Mobile often.
I do visit Midland City (Dothan) alot.​

#8 ·
lowthunder said:
i live near montgomery 2
where abouts near montgomery...i don't think there are many down this way..lol..i am gonna have to start recruiting, there are a few around here that have some pretty sharp birds:tongue: . seems like the only ones close to me are in the FL chapter :rolleyes: .

#12 ·
Looks like most of the responders are still where they were then... ;)

Might want to scan the MS forum too, there were some along the Gulf Coast that may be closer to you than the rest of the AL folks. Don't think I've seen them try to do a meet lately though.

#17 ·
BOOOO war eagle! ROLL TIDE!!!!

C.Hill

#19 ·
All my family is not far from either of you. They live in Speake, Moulton, Town Creek, Danville and so on.

C.Hill

#21 ·
Welcome. I also moved to Alabama from Florida a few years ago. Cocoa Beach to Huntsville. 94DD (Don) is down your way. Not much activity with the Alabama Gang lately.

#26 ·
i bump this thread with a war eagle.

my folks live on the lake in Eufaula so i visit fairly often. usually not in my tbird but maybe this summer.

#27 ·
I see your crappy war sparrow and raise you a mighty ROLL TIDE!!!!

C.Hill

#29 ·
:uppoint::uppoint::uppoint:

Everyone please disregard this comment, it is not very bright!

ROLL TIDE!!!

C.Hill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.