1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
That is badass.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I'm actually looking at a couple of used ones. They are nothing to scoff at and can offroad just as well as any utilitarian vehicle.

·
Registered
189 Posts
GreenBird said:
PhotoChop.

I think it is too! for one that things suspention is not set up for air like that also those things that look like mudd falling off the truck acually look like "scrapmetal"and the dirt at the top of the hill looks like it was blown up by a explosive.......i said" i think" it is a photochop not "i know".....just zoom in at the peices in the air one looks like a bolt and another looks like a bracket

·
Registered
189 Posts
but did you look at what i was talking about ...zoom in on those peices i have windows xp i just saved the pic to the "my pics" folder and then you can zoom way in

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
awesome pic. i love bad *** trucks and suv's

Frank

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Well judging by the camber of the front tires, that suspension is actually fully extended. It wouldn't surprise me if it weren't a photochop. Just because a truck can't survive a jump like that doesn't mean it can't actualy catch air like that, and vice versa. Just because he caught that much air, doesn't mean his truck will survive it.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Okay so we've established that 1) it could be a photoshop or 2) it could actually be real. Let's just admire it for what it's worth. Cool pic if it's real :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Pretty cool...

If it IS a photochop, they did a good job with the shadows...

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Why I think it's a photochop...

tires. Those are like a grand touring tire, useless in the mud.

height. the truck is too high for the slope given.

angle. The angle shown puts it taking off a couple lengths back, yet it is now at the top of the hill. Also, it should have rotated forward more

clearness. If the truck were to get that high, the speed required would seriously affect the camera's ability to get a clear shot.

mud pattern. the mud is mostly on one side of the truck, and looks to be shoot straight up. like johnjoe explained

I HAVE done it, that's why I think it's fake.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
ITHURTZ said:
I dont see mud, but I do see dirt. You people like to photochop everything

for once i actually agree with you. i think matt is pulling reasons out of his ***. the G is built to do stuff like that. probably the best 4WD truck you can buy outside of a Defender 90 or my dads '92 302 Bronco with front and rear lockers.

joseph

·
Registered
824 Posts
it does look like an explosion (theres too much dust for it to be from just bottoming out). But, yeah... AMG G500..heh..

1 - 20 of 59 Posts