TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,391 Posts
Last Mrk said:
I saw the movie. :)


Bestest Batman ever. Well, the 1st and 2nd, the rest sucks ***
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
457 Posts
im kinda partial to batman begins and that story line personally
 

·
PostSkank
Joined
·
3,231 Posts
Tx_Cat said:
Bestest Batman ever. Well, the 1st and 2nd, the rest sucks ***

Word, Keaton is by far my favorite Batman. Bale coming in second.

Its easy to play Batman, you just put on the suit and kick butt. Bruce Wayne on the other hand is tough to play. Keaton played a great Wayne.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
Those legends are really creepy. It makes you think if these things really did exist at one time and if they are still humpin around in the woods some where.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
StupidFly said:
Word, Keaton is by far my favorite Batman. Bale coming in second.

Its easy to play Batman, you just put on the suit and kick butt. Bruce Wayne on the other hand is tough to play. Keaton played a great Wayne.
http://imdb.com/title/tt0468569/

The way I hear they are planning on redoing all the batmans with bale in all of them. To keep the entire series the same gotham and batman. First one is already being filmed. It would be nice to seem them all with the same bruce/batman, and gotham. I didnt like how the city changed every time.
 

·
Baby Huey
Joined
·
3,210 Posts
That legend thing was creepy
 

·
PostSkank
Joined
·
3,231 Posts
KJH95 said:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0468569/

The way I hear they are planning on redoing all the batmans with bale in all of them. To keep the entire series the same gotham and batman. First one is already being filmed. It would be nice to seem them all with the same bruce/batman, and gotham. I didnt like how the city changed every time.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. Wait, no, I know exactly how I feel about it. I think its a horrible freaking idea. Almost as bad as going back and changing the Ewok song in Return of the Jedi and editing Hayden Christensen over Sebastian Shaw as Anakin's ghost at the very end.

I'm all for more Batman movies, but there has to be more material out there, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,747 Posts
i blame the klingons
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top