TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, went to Milan Dragway on Wednesday with Cometgsr and have a good time. Finally got to try ou my Mickey Thompson drag radials and I managed a new best of 13.65 @ 99mph. Here's my timeslip below. I was car 204. This was my last run of the night and was against a 1976 F250.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, got the sig fixed. Forgot all about that. As for mods, on top of what's in my sig, I've got just about all the bolt on's you can get. I've got steeda underdrive pullies and timing adjuster, 3.73 gears, precision industries stallion converter with 3000 stall, alum drive shaft, a shift kit but I'll upgrade to a jmod soon, 90mm Lmaf, an old ram air kit, lowered 1.5", 70mm throttle body, and I can't think of anything else off hand other than subframe connectors, and other braces. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. LOL

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
You need more converter. Looks like we have roughly the same mods except that. I'm running a 3800 stall and just ran a 13.1 in the heat last weekend. I'm expecting to go down into the mid 12's by year's end.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
You need more converter. Looks like we have roughly the same mods except that. I'm running a 3800 stall and just ran a 13.1 in the heat last weekend. I'm expecting to go down into the mid 12's by year's end.
I kind of thought his trap speed was low being at 99 with his mods. A few weeks ago, I ran a 13.70 @ 101.8 with a stock mustang converter and a 2.08 60ft

1 - 6 of 6 Posts