TCCoA Forums banner

What to do this afternoon/evening

• Off to the track with you, old man!!!

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Quit being a slacker and drop that front end!!!

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a simple question and I'll do what everyone suggests (yeah, it's been a slow day and I'm bored here at work. :leftright )

Anyway, it's a nice day (86 deg, 48% humidity!!) here and I have two options for this afternoon/evening:

1. Take the Lincoln to the strip for their Tuesday "Test and Tune" and practice launching, etc. (yes, I know it will be slow…. No comments from the peanut gallery. :D )

or

2. Go home and continue to work on the front suspension of the T'Bird. I'm at a point where I'm ready to drop the rack and pinion and the cradle.

I leave work in about an hour, so get your votes in. :D

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
94 Daily Driven 4.6L said:

1. Take the Lincoln to the strip for their Tuesday "Test and Tune" and practice launching, etc. (yes, I know it will be slow…. No comments from the peanut gallery. :D )
Go have some fun! Weekends are for working on cars... ;)

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If the poll is a tie, does that mean I have to do both?!? :leftright

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Yes.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the “guidance”, but unfortunately this ended up being a useless poll.... :leftright

As directed by the poll, when I got home, I started working on dropping the cross member. Well after about half an hour, I came to the decision that if I’m going to give blood for something to live, it’s going to be for a human to live and not a mosquito to live. They were having a field day on my carcass and after fighting/swatting them more than working on the car I finally called uncle and quit. :mad:

Today I’ll be ready with some bug repellant. :D

So anyway, it’s about 6 pm. so I figure, cool, the track just opened so I’ll head to the track and play with the LSC. Keep in mind, the track is a little over an hour away. I’ll bet some of you in the south know where this is going…. :mad:

I live in the southeast. What does it do daily in the afternoons in the southeast? Well it has localized thunderstorms, of course, thank you very much… Yep, you guessed it: I drove an hour to the track and as I’m about 5 miles away, it starts pouring! :mad:

Did everyone hear me cussing?!?! :beek:

Talk about a wasted evening!!! :leftright

1 - 6 of 6 Posts