TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys, I've got a three state tour trip to the North East Mid-Atlantic on the schedule.

I'll be flying to Baltimore, MD on the 15th of April, I'll be staying in the Wilmington/Christiana area of Delaware and I'll be working across the river near Pennsville, New Jersey.

Anybody in the area who would like to meet send me a PM or reply here and we'll see if we can work something out.

I hope to get a chance to meet some other TCCoAers.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Alright guys, I've got a three state tour trip to the North East on the schedule.

I'll be flying to Baltimore, MD on the 15th of April, I'll be staying in the Wilmington/Christiana area of Delaware and I'll be working across the river near Pennsville, New Jersey.

Anybody in the area who would like to meet send me a PM or reply here and we'll see if we can work something out.

I hope to get a chance to meet some other TCCoAers.
Be safe there Ron, I know that area very well. No downtown Wilmington after dark .;)

·
Super Moderator
11,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to know.Thanks for the tip.

·
Administrator
8,012 Posts
Let me know when you come a little further north in the North East! :D

Joe

·
Super Moderator
11,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Remind me when the date gets closer. Not sure what days I'll be working.
Will do.

Let me know when you come a little further north in the North East! :D

Joe
You bet Joe! We'll do lunch and drinks again in Foxborough... or was it drinks and lunch? :tongue:
:zbeer:

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Will do.

You bet Joe! We'll do lunch and drinks again in Foxborough... or was it drinks and lunch? :tongue:
:zbeer:
Friends you sound like me and my buds back in my (Wild days) lol :D thanks for the grin
:)

·
Super Moderator
10,417 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Come to Detroit! :)

Figured I would throw that out there!

·
Super Moderator
11,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There was a time when I was up there quite regularly. - Back in 2006 - but you weren't around then. I met NativeD, and a couple of the other locals at that time.

If I ever get back up that way I'll definitely give you a shout.

·
Registered
789 Posts
haha. thats not the northeast!!

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
Thats only about an hour and 15 or so from me if you are in Baltimore!!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Yea, I'm flying into Baltimore, the hotel I'm staying at in Delaware is about 70 or 80 miles north of BWI. If you want to make the trip Steve we could meet for lunch or dinner in Baltimore on my travel in or out day.

ha ha. thats not the northeast!!
Well, New Jersey is in the North East! :tongue:

I guess Maryland and Delaware are what? Mid-Atlantic? Anway, thread title updated ... I hope to meet some of you "In the area". :D

·
̇
3,702 Posts
Trunk Monkey said:
Yea, I'm flying into Baltimore the hotel I'm staying at in Delaware is about 70 or 80 miles north of BWI.

What would you call it? It sure isn't New England, the Midwest or the south... You must be thinking of New England which is further north. ... and yes, New Jersey is in the North East! :tongue:

I guess Maryland and Delaware are what? Mid-Atlantic? Anway, thread title updated ... I hope to meet some of you "In the area". :D

Hahahaha!..Nice Map TM!.. :tongue:

I hope you brought your snuggy..The weather is gonna be a little chilly up that way this week..lol

Anyways whenever you make it to Toledo or Detroit...We'll have to get together..

Have fun!

Rayo..

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
When's your day out in Baltimore, like Steve said, not too far off? 15th is too close to travel for me. I'll be in NYC for the auto show April 5-7, then coming back here on the 7th, then flying out that night for a week in Vegas for work.

·
Super Moderator
11,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't know yet Jeff.

I'll update this thread closer to the time as my schedule developes.

Have a safe trip to Vegas.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Monkey, you can take me out for my birthday. Its on the 13th.:D

·
Super Moderator
11,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sure, Chris.... How far are you from Baltimore?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Its about 1.5 hours.

On a side note we are coming down to Z Max for the 4 wide nats. Will be staying in a RV track side. I'll make a tread later.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts