TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm hooked on "Monster Garage." I've been thinking lately....As much as it would hurt to see them rip a TBird up, what could they do? Any ideas on this out there?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Monster Garage rocks. That's about the only show on tv that I actually go out of my way to watch. There are so many possibilities as to what they could do with a tbird (ahem, or cougar!) They can do pretty much anything they want to any car.

I'm not sure what would be a good "conversion" for an MN12. Maybe someone with a more creative mind than mine could think of something that would tie in with that cat/bird theme that our cars possess.

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chizep said:
There are so many possibilities as to what they could do with a tbird (ahem, or cougar!)
Sorry about that, I guess cuz I have a Bird, I just automatically think Bird first, no disrespect intended. lol

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Perhaps a MN12 body on an Explorer frame....ahh 4x4 power!! I think anything they do on that show they could use a MN12 for. Let's write them and BEG them to use a MN12 in a show!

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
i think they should make a mn12 hovercraft.... or like a swamp buggy...

·
Registered
505 Posts
This kinda fits the times...

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Easy...rice paddy flipper. from the rear of the front windshield to the bottom of the trunk lid should rotate on the front edge of the trunklid. scoop and flip those ricers.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
In all honesty what about a MN-12 Street sweeper???? Think that would work ??

It has a big enough trunk to have a nice collection basket....... i think that is the most logical at this point

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
How about a steam roller for like paving?????? you could fit the drum up under in the back where the spare tire goes.....?????

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
A Bar on wheels. The roof flips up with a bartender and one side flips down with chairs and then we all get to test it:zbeer:

·
Alabama Chapter Director
701 Posts
I love that show too! Yeah maybe someone could donate their bird in the area if they dont want it anymore LOL...
Cant think of anything you could make though..I guess you could make anything you wanted as long as its under $3000 budget huh?

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Jack K said:
A Bar on wheels. The roof flips up with a bartender and one side flips down with chairs and then we all get to test it:zbeer:
Most state issue liquor licenses to the location, not a person or company.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts