TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody made a comment when I asked for a thread to be closed that I should have said please. They were probably making a funny, but with a valid point.

I appreciate everything y'all have done with these site. I think everyone here is awesome, especially the Mods & Admins.

Thank you for all the Stickies of my engine diagrams (I was so excited the first time I was chanting to Daniela, "I got stickied! I got stickied!" - it was VERY funny).

Thanks for helping me with my part-out project. I hope pieces of that Sport are helping to keep dozens of fellows enthusiasts on the road!

Thank you for all the opportunities y'all give me here!

I sincerely hope I am able to repay even a little bit all the help I've gotten here! I honestly feel we're all "extended family"... :D

Thank You!!!!

Sincerely & Cordially,
Richard

·
Registered
126 Posts
That had to be a record for parting out a car so fast, ( I got a few of those parts myself) nice job Rick.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That had to be a record for parting out a car so fast, ( I got a few of those parts myself) nice job Rick.
Thanks. I can't believe how much came off that car - the latest is pumpkin and rear quarter windows. The Postmaster was seeing me daily the first few weeks, now she sees me 2-3 times a week with boxes going out.

The only real problem I had with USPS was when I sent a set of PBR brakes. They were sent 2-3 day Priority and took 6 WEEKS to get there!!! I had already filed a theft report and everything (that was over $100 in parts). The guy finally got the brakes but said they had been opened and re-packed. They were in a flat-rate box so there was no reason for that. This is NOT the first time my boxes were opened and re-packed - I really think there is a thief that opens the heavy boxes looking for valuables working in USPS along the line somewhere.

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
"extended family" indeed.

I'm fortunate in that, in my travels I've been able to meet many of you. It's always nice to know that no matter where I go there are Tbird enthusiasts and new friends to meet.

Cheers. :zbeer:

·
Registered
871 Posts
The only real problem I had with USPS was when I sent a set of PBR brakes. They were sent 2-3 day Priority and took 6 WEEKS to get there!!! I had already filed a theft report and everything (that was over $100 in parts). The guy finally got the brakes but said they had been opened and re-packed. They were in a flat-rate box so there was no reason for that. This is NOT the first time my boxes were opened and re-packed - I really think there is a thief that opens the heavy boxes looking for valuables working in USPS along the line somewhere.

That's homeland security for you, I got a call once from an agent asking what was in my packages, because when they went through the X-ray it appeared there was firearms in my box. Got into an arguement with him because of his additude, needless to say I got my package sent back to me all torn up, thats the last time I shipped fed ex. Although I haven't done business with you in the past, that I'm aware of, it still is a pleasure to know you! Thank you for being a great member of the TCCoA family!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts