1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
ok im just wondering what so hideous on there:zdunno:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Look at him, he's the one who's selling this tank! ha ha ha, the rims are more worth then the car...lol.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well I was mostly looking at the front grill thingy and the fact that it still has an 8,000 dollar balance for being a 98. I am also not a big suv fan, especially ones like that. Mostly it is just my personal preference.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Anyone ever driven one? Great vehicles. I love them. The color is beautiful as well. If you read before you laugh, he still owes $7,000 on the vehicle and is going to transfer that to the new owner. The reserve is set at $13,500, making the vehicle selling price $21,500.

I don't get into the "flashy" thing, but that vehicle is amazing.

-Danimal

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Unless I'm just stupid (which is possible :D ) his grill guard is incredibly crooked...what do you guys think?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well after looking at it some more, I am not as totally opposed to it now. I would be leary to buy a car with 150,000 miles (probly a typo, but maybe not) for more than 10,000 dollars on Ebay. I guess hideous is too harsh a word, and I should probably keep my mouth shut. Btw I guess those boots on the front seats are bags or something. Derek does have a point with the rims. In the pic with the doors open, the rims look very stock. But of course that is something you would check out before bidding. I think we can all agree that the grill attachment has to go. Fact is, it is getting bids and it might sell for his reserve. More power to him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts