TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do i need to do if i can get all the supercharger componets and such forth on my car. I know somebody that has a parts car, and i told him not to see all the parts for the SC. Do i need new upper and lower heads, and is there alot of fab that i need to do?
i have a 97 3.8 n/a and the sc is off of a 95 i believe, and it is a M90

·
Administrator
8,218 Posts
You'll need the whole engine, bud! :(

The n/a motor won't up very long under boost.

Joe

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks for crushing my dreams of make this lil birdie a big birdie....lol....thanks for the info, no i dont need to waste the money that i dont have.

·
Registered
169 Posts
there are a few guys out there with the eaton on a NA block and holding up fine(With a good dead on tune mind you)

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:
If you wanna get some boost, talk to rancherlee. IIRC, he's running a vortech setup on the stock internals and getting 13's out of it. I could be mistaken though.
13.8's all day long, faster if I could get my crappy Nitto DR's to actually hook up. BUT I have a beefed up Drivetrain to match the engine.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i know alot of guys with the eaton on a n/a motor and driven everyday nothing happen to them. i would why everytime someone says supercharger on a n/a motor they say it want work out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts