TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a leak in my AC system. The mechanic ran dye through the system but didn't see any leaks. I don't know much about the AC system but I was there with him and didn't see any leaks either. He says the leak might might be closer to the condenser under the dash and that the whole dash might need to be taken apart to see (He hasn't looked yet). Is there any way to reach the condenser without taking apart the whole dash? It would save quite a bit of time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
He probably said evaporator, like I said I don't know much about AC systems. Why don't you post something useful rather than attacking someone you don't know? Perhaps I should have just said the thingy under the dash to make it more clear for you.....

Thanks sinhumane I'll have him check the accumulator tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I apologize master486 I know you meant well. It's been about 6 months since I last talked to the mechanic about the AC I couldn't really remember what he said. I shouldn't have flipped out like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.